viadonau offers advice and support for cargo owners and forwarding agents who want to find out more about the possibilities of transporting cargo on inland waterways.
The Team Transport Development answers questions regarding Danube navigation in a prompt and efficient manner via phone or e-mail.
We are also happy to provide more detailed information on Danube logistics services in an information meeting.
You will receive all the necessary information, along with relevant contact details, for the transport and handling of cargo on the Danube - viadonau acts here as a completely neutral intermediary between supply (inland waterway transport, ports) and demand (industry, cargo owners). These advisory services also include information and assistance regarding funding for Danube navigation.
Danube Logistics advice international
You need advice and support on Danube logistics in other Danube countries?
"Danube logistics promotion centres" are the right contact point for you! These national contact points provide free of charge and neutral information on Danube logistics in the entire Danube region for
- Cargo owners and other potential users
- Port and terminal operators
- Shipping companies and ship brokers
- Forwarding companies with inland navigation in their service portfolio
The available up-to-date information and services cover the following topics (for further information click on link):
- Danube navigation: advantages and possibilities of Danube navigation
- Fairway: water levels, fairway and navigation conditions, traffic information
- Ports & Terminals: handling and storage facilities, companies operating in the Danube ports, contact data
- Shipping companies and ship brokers: transport routes, transported cargo, contact data
- Funding schemes: national and European funding opportunities
- Market opportunities: promising markets for inland waterway transport
The "Danube logistics promotion centres" are looking forward to your requests - your national contact person will be always at your disposal. Please use the provided contact data (see tab-section "Danube logistics promotion centres") or the websites to find out more information on Danube logistics in the respective country.
You can also download the information booklet here.
This information tool was created in the frame of the Danube SKILLS project with 8 Danube countries as project partners. Further Information on the project can be found here: www.viadonau.org/en/company/project-database/aktiv/danube-skills.
Danube Logistics Promotion Centres
UT - University of Transport Todor Kableshkov