From 16 to 19 April 2018, the Transport Research Arena (TRA), the largest transport research conference in Europe, will take place in Vienna under the motto "A digital era for transport". The Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology will host the conference jointly with the Austrian Institute of Technology and AustriaTech and has, among other goals, set a clear goal of significantly increasing the proportion of women among speakers, reviewers and participants.
Proposals can be submitted to the following topics:
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels - Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility - Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transportation
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human dimension in transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
The topics of the contributions will refer to all modes of transport: road, rail, waterborne and aviation. Moreover, here will be presentations and discussion on cross-modal themes and on topics that are not mode-specific.
The deadline for submission is 21 March 2017.
Abstracts should not exceed 500 words, the submission will be in English. For more information, please visit http://www.traconference.eu/call-for-abstracts/