Is it already Danube Business Talks time again? Soon enough! After the conference planned for 2020 was held in 2021, we are sticking to the original 2-year rhythm. We are already looking forward to inviting Danube fans, interested parties and experts to THE top event on business, latest trends and current developments on the Danube waterway again this year. After the successful hybrid event in 2021, the Danube Business Talks organised by viadonau will enter their fifth edition when we welcome you again to this international industry get-together on 12 and 13 October in Linz. Join us and get to know the latest information on the Danube waterway. Register now: www.danubebusinesstalks.org.
Our motto this year: Green Deal – Green Danube
How can inland navigation contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in the European transport sector? Which climate friendly propulsion technologies and fuels will play an important role in inland navigation in the future? In addition, the shift of high & heavy transports to the Danube will be examined in more detail, while sustainable travelling will be the focus with regard to passenger shipping.
The Danube Business Talks provide both the private and the public sector with an opportunity for targeted networking and an exchange on economic impulses and innovations in the field of Danube navigation. The climate and environmental protection goals of the Austrian federal government also provide an advantageous framework for the development of cross-border solutions to strengthen the Danube as a transport axis in the European transport network. In addition to the international exchange between companies, authorities and politics, the B2B platform Danube Business Dating will once again enable the establishment of new business contacts.
- LEONORE GEWESSLER, Federal Minister for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation & Technology
- INÉS AYALA SENDER, European Coordinator for the Rhine-Danube Core Network Corridor European Commisson
- VERA HOFBAUER, Head of Directorate General Transport Federal Ministry of Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- HANS-PETER HASENBICHLER, Managing Director viadonau – Austrian Waterway Company
- BENJAMIN WEINACHT, Managing Director CMB Germany GmbH & Co. KG & Hydrogen Ports
- STEFAN LÖSER, Head of Development Marine Engines, MAN Engines/MAN Truck & Bus SE
- RALF JINA, Sales and Chartering Manager First-DDSG Logistics Holding GmbH
- JAN FRANSEN, Executive Director, Green Award Foundation
- JANA GAVRIL, Contract Manager Logistics OMV Downstream GmbH
- MARJAN BEELEN, Mobility Advisor Port of Antwerp-Bruges
- PETER STÖTTINGER, CEO Felbermayr Transport- und Hebetechnik GmbH & Co KG
- THOMAS BOGLER, Vice President, Viking River Cruises AG
- VUK PEROVIC, Director Port Governance Agency, Serbia